


AST sisters, after ages !woke up at 10plus 11noon & get ready .
met dearest at S-11, then headed to kpool tgt .
played awhile, & sasa came :D
we 3 take turns to play, then started to get abit bored, decided to go Vland .
alright, it's my first time playing l4d, & guessed what, it's a horror -.-
witch, damn her larhs, cry cry cry, cry baby, idiotic sounds .
& was having problem, cause i don't have sense of direction & had no idea where i'm going .
oh my god, i keep shooting my teammates, HAHA .
crazy alr, i don't know how to aim properly, laughhhhhhh !
couldn't comtemplate the mouse & keyboard usage, idiot me .
but nvm, sasa helped me with, the tank so idiotic, shoot so many times, still cannot die :/
keep kenna pulled away by the idk what zombies i guessed ?
but anway, 1 hour is up & we didn't complete our mission !
i kill zombies like anyhow killlll, even my teammates, LMAO .
hells, i need to learn sense of direction first :D
& bus-ed down to bishan for lunch, had mos burger there .
goondu us, amk also have mos burger, hahaha, it was a last minute decision .
& we sat down & stayed intact for quite awhile .
was asking if sasa wna eat, she say : NO, FAT LIAO, DW EAT .
oh please, you're so skinny, (:
in the end, she ate :D
we 3 went counter to order food .
& there's this mos-man call 'yuchao' .
he was like, yes ? can i help you ?
so we took our orders .
suddenly dearest said, tsukune rice burger .
okay, TSUKUNE ! .__.
we pronounced it as SU- KU- NEH .
laughs, we 3 were like idiots, laughing at the counter, for no reasons !
it's fucking funny, that the 'yuchao' was laughing himself -.-
headed back to seats . [:
still laughing while walking, HAHA .
settled down after the last person saying 'tsukune' who is the mos-lady who passed us our orders .
ate then went walk walk, & went m)phosis to buy a halter top :D
went back amk thereafter, trained back .
headed to kpool exits & had some camwhoring session, we took fucking retarded photos !
sasa is fucking funnyyyyyyyy, she made us laugh untilllll, can't stop -.-
okay, it was like an hour of camwhoring, & sasa go accompany junyan .
me & dearest walked over to blk 400 plus to meet yichao they all .
alright, went nicholas house, alcus, junji, yichao, shaun, ahboon, larry, botak were there too .
was about 7plus & went down to teckghee market to accompany them had dinner .
went to sit awhile at a block downstairs & home after that, cabbed home with dearest (:
this represents all ,
know I can be a little stubborn sometimes (I say)
A little righteous and too proud
I just wanna find a way to compromise
Cause I believe we can work things out
I thought that I had all the answers
never givin in
but baby since you've gone
I admit I was wrong
All I know is I'm lost without you
I'm not gonna lie
how am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side
if we ever say we'd never be together in the end you wave goodbye
don't know what I'd do
Im lost without you
I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is im lost without you
I keep trying to face the day
I'm lost without you
How am I ever gonna get rid of these blurs
baby I'm so lonely all the time
everywhere I go I get so confused
your the only thing thats on my mind
On my bed so cold
at night I miss you more each day
only you can make it right
no I'm not too proud to say
All I know is I'm lost without you
I'm not gonna lie
how am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side
if we ever say we'd never be together in the end you wave goodbye
don't know what I'd do
Im lost without you
I'm not gonna lie
how am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side
if we ever say we'd never be together in the end you wave goodbye
don't know what I'd do
Im lost without you
I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is im lost without you
I keep trying to face the day
I'm lost without you
and all I know is im lost without you
I keep trying to face the day
I'm lost without you
If I could only hold you now
make the pain just go away
can't stop the tears from running down my face (ho)
All I know is I'm lost without you
I'm not gonna lie
how am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side
if we ever say we'd never be together in the end you wave goodbye
don't know what I'd do
Im lost without you
I keep trying to find my way
I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is im lost without you
I keep trying to face the day
and all I know is
I'm lost without your love
I keep trying to find my way
and all I know is
I'm lost without you (ho)
I'm lost without you


No comments:
Post a Comment