
Yeah, I know my title is disturbing .
I don't know what, I'm abit distracted by what had happened just few minutes ago .
Right, school sent another letter of saying POOR ATTENDANCE .
Shitass man, I really start to feel sick & tired of going to school .
Why is school such an extra faggot ?
Complain letter just because of poor attendance, or isit a so-called WARNING LETTER ?
rubbish please, kind of feel irritated by school already .
& what ?
I'm only pathetically year 1 .
God damn, there's still 2 more solid years for me to go, & this is only the beginning .
Absolutely right, dad & mum nagged at me again .
Just because I keep skipping school .
& sort of concluding if I am shaking legs, while waiting for the school to expell me -.-
Sometimes I regretted, real regretted .
Well, Sec 4 was a fun life for me, skipping school & writting letter myself, & end case .
School wouldn't be such'a busybody to call up & complain whatever bullshits .
Ironically, it happened to cast a spell on my 0level results instead ):
Shattered that I didn't study hard in school, & therefore resulted in me landing in RP :/
Definitely, time isn't going backtrack, it's just like flowing rivers .
Perhaps I really need to ponder, & I admit that I did change alot from the 'Innocentwawa' I once used to be .
Met dearest after school at central (:
Walked around, then headed to kpool to slack .
Walked back to hub, walked around & bought different food to make up our dinner .
Went to block 700 there to settle down :D
Ate, chilled, listening to musics & all .
Walked back to hub again, cause it's gonna rain .
Strolled around, & felt bored, went back to kpool again .
Went exit room for awhile, camwhored & all .
Walked to Popular Bookstore awhile .
Then back to hub .
Dearest bought her stuff, then home !
Thank sis for telling me all those heartfelts words .
Perhaps I really changed alot .
Anyway, you're brave enough to speak the truth [:
Don't worry, it wouldn't affect our 7years of friendship, love .

