
I wasn't tempted to rose for school today, though it's sunshine team ! :D
Yeaah, I was purely having a tough nut with my ex today, he suddenly msg me & exclaimed lots of apologies & all, hells .
I was pondering if this is another part of his plan, as such incident has been repeating itself for the last 2 years -.-
I was hanging, hanging throughout this 2 years, & I'm tired of holding my breathe any longer .
Why ? why ? Why can't he just leave me alone .
Attempts are nothing now, rat .
Don't bother to attempt another plan of yours, because you just simply thought that Amelia is always by your side whether you care or fuckcare .
Ironically, it's all a spit of your bloody thoughts .
Oh hello, I'm not going to be fucking stupid to love you, or fall for you again & again .
It makes no sense for making me being a 'spare tyre' of yours .
I'm starting to feel you damn irritating now, & I had enough of your nonsensical actions which bore me down .
When time to come, don't be jealous of me having a good life, with someone who love & care for me .
You deserved what you are experiencing now, do blame no one .
Met the same old buddies to school again .
Wilson is always forever late ever since !
Lessons were as per usual, & today's module, mathematics .
Aws, numbers are tying me down !
Definitely gonna get my ass out of that mathematics world -.-
Went 711 to grab some snacks & tea during break with TQ (:
Saw many people along the way, really damn alot .
Then headed back to class .
Didn't really pay attention to lesson today, was msn-ing all along .
2nd breakout soon after, had speghetti for lunch with T, adrian Wilson, & friends .
School ended around 3.30pm .
Trained back to amk hub, met cheryl to pass her clothes, & bus-ed home .
Was supposed to go Ubi to take my measurements for my cheer outfit, but dad wasn't free to fetch me there, shall go there tmr !
Yesterday was MOTHER'S DAY !
Relatives & all came over to my place for dinner as dad cooked for all :D
We had lots of fun, & yeah, we created a cheer specially for grandma (:
Grandma seemed elated on the surface, as she told me lot's of her stories in the past, where my grandfather was still around .
Supposingly, parents were playing mahjong again -.-
We had 3 cakes for celebration, Chocolate, Durian & Mango .__.
& of course, I missed my DEAREST alot .
Hey idiot, if you're reading this, miss me back toooooo ! HAHA .
I've got lots to catch up with you when we meet up .
I've been bugging it for a long time, loveeeeeyou like I've always do <3

