
I'm gonna doze off soon, so quickly post before going to bed.
Met Adrian & Sa today to school, had some damn idiotic lady who doesn't know how to say fuckyou politely at Sa.
No doubt, it's squeezy in the train, you use your butt to bump people, people don't have the right to bump you back?!
What an excuse, you bump people first, people bump you back.
You jolly well shut your mouth and just keep going, not scoling people anyhow using Swears, especially in a public arena!
What an Uncivilised Faggot Woman.
So we walked to school thereafter and we weren't late!
Almost late, but I actually took the same lift with my Faci, so I was lucky though.
Went school happily but a toad actually dampened my mood, and causes some disputes to arouse.
Alright, it's a long story.
Read it if you want, don't wish to, just skip that particular part:
At first was like doing ws, then i say i doing question 2. He say, ' I already done it'.
Then I was like, okay I try the rest but obviously I won't even attempt the ques given my grades, oh bloody hell F9 -.-
Then follow by preparing slides for presentation on meeting 3.
So iexclaimed that I wna do functions on cell membrane, while my friend, Tingqing will do properties of cell membrane.
And we already did the slide.
Guess what?
He say, 'Oh, i doing those 2. And i also doing transportations( Something like that)'.
So I was like, wtf?
Then there's no more parts for us to do if that's the case.
Cus the other 2 are doing others, which is like, everything covers the problem statement.
Couldn't possibly ask me & tingqing to do things outside the problem statement, cock.
So in total he will have about 6 slides (in addition of functions and properties).
I was thinking that he 1 person need do until 6 slides meh?!
Then if thats the case, me and tingqing will have nothing to say and present!
So i straight shout him, 'what you not happy? Not happy go out talk la! Cb.
Practically I hold my anger very long already okay, my limits are not gontaking it's access to vent on you anymore.
Told him to bloody hell get his fucking ass out of the chair and get out of class, as I wna speak to him.
I think my classmates were shocked or something, apologetic yeah.
He doesn't wna lift his butt, so i say, 'Nevermind, don't do la!'
So I went outside classroom and called theresa to come as I wna speak to someone.
Therefore, I speaked everything to her, she damn hot, and came over.
She say, 'you so clever don't know how to use your brain wisely ah, you all a team, now you want solo, ownself do all la!'.
Therefore, I speaked everything to her, she damn hot, and came over.
She say, 'you so clever don't know how to use your brain wisely ah, you all a team, now you want solo, ownself do all la!'.
Then I off my com and bang the door and left.
He don't even dare speak a word.
Me trying my best to relax, then return back to class.
I ask him again, ' So now you want me do or you want do. You want do just say, I straight pack things go home!'
In conclusion, then he say, you do -.-
Well, I'm seriously damn pissed and didn't regret giving him a piece of my mind!
Lesson ended, then headed down to Clementi.
Went to find mum after lesson, then went DG to find some stuffs and all.
Trained home around 9plus, homed for late dinner :B
Did RJ afterthat, and blogging now!
Tomorrow I'm going picnic with Dearest and Sa.
Hopefully it doesn't rain man, pray.
Goodnight, off to bed!
Toodles.
Amanda: Yes woman, so sorry, I'm so tired, supposed to speak to you on phoney, tmr alright, loveyou pretty bitch! :D
Passerby: Yeah, thanks alot uh, I appreciated it alot.
Nigell: Lmao, okay [:
Cheryl: Still dare say, you dua me again, when wna collect your thing?! Lol.
Passerby: Uhm, there's 10 songs under the random playlist. ( I'll update more soon) If I'm not wrong---- Jaiho, goodbye, yi ju hua, move shake drop, ta bu ai wo, friday night, blind, who will i run to, hotel room, the anthem.
Peanut: Lame de leh, HAHA!

