
Currently my hair smells of chemicals. Went for hair treatment with CousinA at Amk an hour before. Haha, I swear my hair is damn smooth now, and really like such feelings much! Today had programming module, Faci ends the day with 'Hey There Delilah'. He sung us this song w/o music, and it's absolutely nice. We're like disturbing him if he uses his vocals to win the heart of his wife (: Questioned him as to why he didn't joined Singapore Idol, and he exclaimed that there's age limits. So it concludes that he's already over 30years of age, .___. Countdown to 2 more lesson where we need to end this semesters, with the 'great' invitation of UT3. Ever si nce I thought of it, my thoughts run wild. Hope that I 'll be able to do well to do well for my overall module great. Fatigued. CousinA stayed overnight here tonight, and we're gonna put the Usb cable connecting the Tv so that we can all watch Hangover together. I know I know, it's like quite long since it was last seened, but I didn't have the time to watch a movie in a Cinema. The last time I watched was with my Ex, which was months ago -.- I wna watch 'Xia Dao Xiao' in a cinema, and I seriously demands for it. I need a good laugh to unbottle all my unhappiness I had lately. Was having a bad temper for some time, and I need to polish it up!
Don't believe facts, let them stay factuals.
Gerv: Laugh, yeah just 4 more days. Dissapointed and unwilling! :/
Vivian: Of course, you too alright, haha.
Trance: Ya, I'm going Vivo tmr for the repairment.
Amanda: Woahlao, you're just a room apart from me. Need me to spank you for calling your cousin an idiot, huh woman??? :D
Zhenzhen: Urgh, had exams like dump. You also study hard ba, loveloveloveyou daughter!
Passerbyebye: Hahahahahaa, serious? Hm, thanks for compliment yeah (:
Jocelyn: Relinked, sure! Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

