



If it ever changes like I wish it is, that would be the heartrending one honey.Hello earthlings!
Now it's 10pm and I finally get to blog at eased.
Was busy changing my blogskin because I was too bored of it.
Well well, don't bother to tell me if it's nicer or lousier, because I don't give a damn.
I'm too procrastinated doing it already, and enough.
Wait till I'm bored of it again and ask for a change, but then I miss my old blogskin! ):
Crap.
Today went back to school despite not fully recovered yet.
I'm practically too bored rotting at home!
Decided to be a school girl again for the day.
Oh ya, my manicure are peeling off, retarded.
Anyway, was late for school today and I infact pinned my fringe to school today. (Long story)
Didn't really eat today, didn't have the appetite.
Don't even feel like going down for lunch today, as I wasn't feeling that right.
Prefer classmate to buy food back for me and ate with Ting Qing instead :D
Almost half the class was absent for the day, gracious!
Get well soon everybody, not including Toad.
Class ended pretty late today, ended around 4pm.
Poor Sa had to wait for me outside my class, Haha!
2 of us trained back home together and finally reached home.
Dad bought Chinese Herbal for me.
I don't like the taste of it, but I've got no choice!
And I haven't get to touch my western medicine for the day, I dislike the idea of swallowing pills.
Right, decided to go for Saf Warriors match tmr.
Saf warriors VS Balestier!
Goodluck Saf Warriors, hopefully will win (:
Alright, I'm going to drown myself with pills and Herbals, Haha! (kidding)
Toodles and advance nights.
- Jasmine Cbss: Hello girl! You meant the previous BS One? Uh, kinda easy!
- Joseph: Hahaha, takecare then. Tag often yeah :D
- Peanut: Applause for him! Sure sure, thankyou.
- Jonathan: I didn't have 5 days mc la, I didn't went to the doc. My sis and bro went instead ._.
- Passerbyebye: Not because of Afternoon Naps la, crap. Haha! I already used to 'no afternoon nap' life :D
- Gerv: Yeah, I was astonished seriously!
- Zhenzhen: Okay, thanks for concern darling, love you daughter.
- Serene: Hahahahaahah, loveyou too. I love the photo I took with you on Sunday, so retarded :D
- -: Haha, sure of course no offence. Anyway, Iforget the previous one alr, the bg is white or?
- Joseph: Thankyou, I will yeah!
- Beverley: Hey Tsweety, yeah. Relinked you already, love.
- Sarah: (: Takecare uh.
- Amanda: Alright. But I missed my previous one, just abit bored of too many navigations. Maybe should change something similar to that other times :D Great that you got no Ndp on Sat, missyou bitch!
- Maurice: Hello, thanks for tag. I already linked you for very very long decades, haha!Carmen: Relinked.
If I were to step out again, there will still be instance.

