Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hate falling sick.

Yesterday I woke up when my phone rang at 9 in the morning.
So you must be wondering how the hell I manage to stay awake at 9?
CousinA woke up a slightly later, which I meant by 1 minute late :D
Was giving that ohmygod look when I got few spam messages by different people of the same so-called greetings and more in their texts.
Before I even notice, I've got hit by Flu virus again /:
Dad and Mum both were getting ready to hit the door for work, while we continue lazing on our bed.
Just as we stood up and said good morning, Mum and Dad gave us a job each to do -.-
CousinA helped Dad to repair his laptop as there's some sort of spoilt buttons and so on.
While I helped Mum to add in songs to her Iphone, as usual.
However I couldn't get that bloody job done, and CousinA fixed it for me!
It dragged on for 15 minutes, and Mum decided to leave her phone with us, while both left for work.
Well of course, I went to bath, leaving cousinA alone to fix everything.
She's a smart genius, and she did it!
Came out, and it's her turn to visit the restroom.
Checked out the timing for both Dance Flicks and I love you, Beth Cooper.
Managed to caught Dance Flick at 12.35pm and followed by I love you, Beth Cooper at 2.10pm.
Left house at about 11 and trained down straight to Vivo.
Went to get our tickets first then to Toastbox for lunch.
Went Daiso to get my stuffs and went back to Gv for our movies!
First caught Dance Flick.
Then came out to get Nachos and Drink, then went in for I love you, Beth Cooper.
Everything ended at about 4pm?
Both movies are nice, no particular extremes, but nice (:
Bought some desserts for Grandma and bused down to her place with CousinA.
Was feeling real terrible in bus out of a sudden, and felt like puking out.
Massive headache and had the feeling of fainting.
Had the urge to get down of bus and cab home straight, but I didn't.
Was supposed to help her dye her hair because she complains of seeing few strands of white hairs already.
Spoilt plan, as we're running out of time.
Am still feeling real terrible despite resting and so on, Grandma told maid to get down and buy me a bowl of soup noodle.
Ate it and I started perspiring like nobody's business!
Get changed and told Grandma I wna go for religious with her and CousinA.
Then we 3 cabbed down.
Reached there and was still in my own blues, CousinA started to feel the same.
Get both ourselves a nice spot and layed down.
Grandma massage for me and Dad too! (Thankyou very much)
Sis saw and was asking both, what happen and so on?
So nice of her to wna massage for us both also.
Started to feel abit better and finish off my day there.
Homed at 11pm.
Dad forced me to gulped down my pills, suck to the power of max D:
Didn't even withhold for half an hour and went to bed as I was feeling real drowsy.

There's cheer practice today, but I couldn't attend cause I aint in a perfect condition, Woahlao!
Uploaded photos I took with Steph, Boon, Gary, Xianfu, Ben and Jen last week.
Total images ae 169, I'm only uploading 100 cause most of them are flicker shots.
Another reason, not too long to load my blog.
Get a better view from Facebook :D

Justin: Chey! I told you went there and saw me ._.
Jonathan: Yeah, but I didn't manage to see you la bro.
Junjie: Hahahahahha. Okay :D
Passer by: Samsung Omnia.
Chiewya: Hello. My sis? Thanks for compliment. My hair colour? Firstly, I had it done at a salon. Base colour I not too sure, but is a dark colour. Highlight is copperblond. Then I went to dye milktea beige and couldn't equalize the colour, so I choose a dark colour to blend them in, Mahogany Dark brown. (If I'm not wrong)
Shihui: Thanks for the compliment!
Amanda: She ate so much lor, right right? 0.o
Anna: Alright.
Joseph: Starting of Oct.



Steph and co hate this bitter greentea, but I fond it.



Gary was late, here's his punishment!




























Xf sat ontop of Gary cause he wna be in this pic!


They forced Jen to be in pictures, cause he kept turning down.











M18






kuku face.


Look at Xf's hand.









Not ready yet la Jen -.-







????







Happy Birthdays!

Boon disturb us, faggot.



Come'on.
Steph made it for them.



Right, Boon took this unglam pic when I was being kind to cut the cakes for them.