Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Persistent seemed nonchalant,


Don't bitch around if you've got no flair to be one. So what bitch is not the best word to represent you that well? It doesn't seemed a diff for once. Oh well, you just get that smerk out of your face and wipe those tears. Don't ever thought of stepping into my tettitory, as you won't be that lucky to survive and stablise yourself so well. No one tried to use the harsh way by nailing you down nor soft spokenly speak to you. Even me, I may not blog it down right into your face or pinpointig you that this faggot, it's you. Use your wisdom so wisely, that you never ever abuse your authority and go haywire. This just wouldn't help. You've already messed them all up. Because before you even realise, you've ruined your life. After reading, you might think that it wasn't a big deal as it wasn't ardous enough to brainwash you. I've done my best, I've said my piece. The song played it's last tune, tormented yet disappointment.