Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Awesome Teammates!


no copying

(Took this before our hair gets QQQQQQ)


Haven't been blogging for 2 days yo. Recently have been quite busy everyday. Anyway, I typed an email to Guangliang as requested and sent to his sister. Hopefully this buddy is doing good inside now? Time will pass, yeahyeahyeah.


Schooling as usual but skipped on Monday because of Warriors Night. Oh well, an enjoying event for the day. I want the videoooooooooooooo badly man! Ayu, upload in Youtube soon. (: Went to set hair with T at Amk where it's near Cbmarket. Was contented with the outcome though. The event ended off quite well around 11pm? Lucky Dad came over to fetch me home, the heels are really a killer! My leg sours when I reached home man. Haha, take a look at more photos from Facebook under the category folder of Warriors Night. Blogger doesn't seemed to be working well lately, because I got restricted from uploading photos directly, and yet using Photobucket instead. Will upload if I'm free. I'll just go with 1 photo for now, getting the facts that I'm seriously a lazy bum.


Yesterday was late for class again and again, same goes for today! Wondering what the hell have I been doing and taking my own sweet time preparing myself for school. It's questioning huh! Trained down to Novena with Adrian and T after school to buy the lashes glue for someone. Jy met us at Novena mrt :D Ohyeah, I saw my 'Faci for the day' in train when I'm going over to Novena and he just gave me a sudden reaction of a goldfish eyes? Haha, he's shocked to see me. Anyway, had Kfc for dinner at Novena with the 3 of them, and then trained home afterthat.


Had Yoghurt Icecream yesterday and it's FREE FATS. Haha! I had to emphasize on free fats, laugh. I want a slim slim body eh, but it's a wishing thinking. Asshole, urgh! Still deciding if I should head home after school later on, or accompany Mum for shopping sprees because my eyes are not able to tolerate long, it's closingggggggggggggggg ba-beh /:


Here's a quick post for you my friend:
Before you even realise the reality, you've changed. It's not that I'm pinpointing whoever it is, you think it's you or not, let your imagination run wild. No matter what, I'm not gonna reveal anything over here. We're like friends for years? I don't want to beat around the bush but I'll just get my butt straight to a point where I'm actually telling you, not backmouthing you. I just hope you'll change back to your original self, and not become another dude because of your surrounding friends. It's not only me who think it this way, but some other few. Hopefully you'll realise it sooner, friend. The point where I'm still calling you 'friend', it shows that I still care (:


Xueqi: At home? My living room's wallpaper.
Eric: Haha, cannot meh! Also got no different lor ._.
Zhenzhen: I'm getting fine girl, what about you? :D
Xiaopea: Oh? Give me yours, I add you. Then you can invite me to your blog once you got my msn.
Passerby-: I use Shokubitsu. (Idk how to spell)
Amanda: CousinA, I did have fun! I want my GUCCI lah!
Passerby: My hair stylist will get it done for me himself, Haha.
Junjie: Lmao, crazy.
Passerby: I bought my clothes anywhere! I don't usually go for brands for clothings, I like I buy.
Passerby: Welcome.
Eric: Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo, hahahahhaa! Sotplug.