Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Do I have the courage to fall in love.

PEOPLE, SAW NUFFNANG WITH ADS?
CLICKKKKKKKKKKKK PLEASE! TYVM :D
Fourth Day of school, Mathematics module today.
Went school with Sa and Adrian as usual, didn't took that flight of stairs this time, waited patiently for the lift, Haha!
Anyway, school today was alright.
Same team with Marcel, Yimin and Hansen.
Ate lunch with Sa, Eddy, Hansen, Victor joined in afterthat.
Sa lift the atmosphere with damn funny jokes about her Dad, and it's hilarious until everyone laughed like they're just missing out a fact by rolling on the floor.
Went back to class after lunch, and finished up with ppt.
Thanks to Trance who came out Twice to help me with maths, sorry to bother you uh :D
Did approximately 2 slides with Marcel, and he introduced a game to me.
This game is damn retarded, because I can't even win him once!
Wellllllll, promise to play with him tmr again and I'm going to train ltr on.
Maths Faci was a nice dude, he's sort of easy going.
Oh people, you know what?
I actually answered a group ques given by him after a group presents, and I got it right!
Haha, damn happy ya'know.
Ended school and trained down to Bishan with Sa.
Shopped around and get myself something.
Waited for Sh and Jy to arrive then dinner at Pastamania.
Share jokes again, and I included mine also, told them Dad's jokes and they laugh like 3 mad people!
Cannot stop laughing for some time (:
Went popular and bought Sis something.
Right, chill outside J8 for awhile then trained home.
Homed and quickly snap photos for Wk's Fansign and only manage to get one as a success.
Currently msn-ing and Fb-ing.