Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

If you ever wonder,

I'm back people.
Haha, yesterday Sa didn't attend school so went with Adrian instead :D
Was same team with Ahda, Shermaine, Marcel and Ruoshan.
Pathetic us, we have no ideas for doing ppt, laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Anyhow cock in the end, still can manage to present.
School end, went Cwp with Karine and Adrian to get our shorts from Cotton On.
Then change and headed over to meet Sa and Jy.
Trained down to Yewtee together.
Was raining and wanted to rot at Mac, but there isn't any seats.
So headed to Barrack straight.
Was damn hungry by then, headed off to Idk what place with Karine for Mac.
Bought food back for Jy and Sa (:
Training started at 6.30pm sharp and ended around 10pm.
Hurt my back during training and I simply rot there for the second half of training ):
Dad came to fetch me home, and offered to fetch Sa, Jy and Adrian back home!
Cognitive today, sucks to the power of max.
I don't need you to bother so much about me, can you just leave me alone.
I don't want to speak right into your face because I believe I don't wish to contact you any further.
Don't be a busybody and interfere my life and asking who I love.
Shut the fuck up you fool.