Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

After all, it's so beautiful.

Yesterday went school as usual. Met Shermaine and Shujun for breakfast, but we're like late, so we packed food back to class. Communication for module of the day, was alright. After school went Shujun house to accompany her! Played Wii with Marcel, Shujun and JJ. Shermaine slept all the way luh, funny her.The most funny thing of all, JJ cooks, Haha. And his Maggie Mee is dreadfully delicious man. Took the cab home with Shermaine and Marcel. Dropped Marcel off to take his bus back to woodlands after accompanying me home, Thanks Sister! Homed and watched Cheerleading Dvd which I've lent from Karine. Watched till 1plus am and turned in for bed.


Today went school with Sa. Was like super early for class, reached school like 8.25am? :D Haha. Cognitive Module today. Shermaine treated us Fruit Juice during First Break. Second break went for lunch and went Ruoshan's friend's Hostel to see see and chilled. Wasn't really doing my work and was blogshopping all the way, therefore decided to Partial. Went Cwp with Shujun and JJ. Sat at Mac to slack, Marcel joined us soonafter. Played Taidi while waiting for Shermaine to end school. You know what? I finally know how to play! And it's like damn messy in the beginning. Alaways see Sa and Jy and co play, I don't even understand. Haha! Alright, can join them already, laugh. (: Trained down to Novena with Shujun, Marcel and JJ when Shermaine met us at Control Station. Went Cotton On Mega and bought stuffs. Had to collect the Demin Top Shermaine, Shujun and I ordered at Buangkok. Shermaine and co decided to accompany me over to my place there, while Shujun went off to meet her friend. Trained down to Buangkok, and collected our stuff. It was drizzling so I decided to leave my bag at home first. Shermaine and co accompanied me, and walked together with me back to my Condo. They waited for me while I left my bag at home, brought them to look around and then we trained down to Compasspoint. Went Popular to buy Sis's wrapping plastic, then headed to LongJohn's for dinner. Chilled for awhile and then everyone went home individually :D


Vivian: Tyvm, Haha. You wna have them?
Munling: Nope, I'm not. Lmao, it isn't worth at all.
Trance: Relinked already (:
Xiaopea: Thanks for your compliment yeah.
Zhenzhen: Yo my beloved daughter, hm I'm fine though! Just finish my first tests :D
Guest: Lol, lmao.
Wenhui: YES crazy woman? :D
Passerby: What you wna know. About foundation, eyeliners? ._.
Carmen: Hello! Thanks for tag ah.
Bernice: Haha, thankyou for the compliment. Takecare!