Look at the picture below, it's Marcel's dog, cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? :D

You know what? I'm yawning non-stop. Super tired now, but I've got to blog before I go to bed, not yet done my Rj also, you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so pathetic, god. Lucky our due time is tomorrow 12pm, what a good faci, thumbs up.
Trained down to school with Sa, was late for school. Met Shujun at W4 Level 1, then went class together. Shermaine was still sleeping soundly, and she decided to turn up only during Maths UT. Shujun treated us Fruit Juice today! And yeah, I'm in the same team as her again :D Haha. Went Southfoodcourt with Shujun, M and JJ for Western. Sa came to find us later, followed by Yw. Ate, walked over outside school awhile, then went back class thereafter.
Maths Ut after school. One word to describe, Cui. Urgh! It's fucking difficult and I don't even understand a single shit, mother f. Ended Ut, and JJ had a tiff with Yt that faggot. Faci talked about how to resolve about it and so on. We complained everything to him! And also suggested to bring him for councelling session, lol. -.- It was already having a downpour, qas deciding if we should walk, or cab. Came to a conclusion, walk. Walked down with JJ friends too, and reached Woodlands Mrt. Played Bangbang with them for awhile, then boarded the train with Sa to Yewtee.
Reached Yewtee with Sa, walked over to Stadium. Meeting started around 6.45pm, all the way till 10plus. Omg, we actually had a meeting? Haha. Cabbed home after that and reached home at about 11.30pm. Bathed, ate pratas and Cake (Aunty's bday cake), com.
Trained down to school with Sa, was late for school. Met Shujun at W4 Level 1, then went class together. Shermaine was still sleeping soundly, and she decided to turn up only during Maths UT. Shujun treated us Fruit Juice today! And yeah, I'm in the same team as her again :D Haha. Went Southfoodcourt with Shujun, M and JJ for Western. Sa came to find us later, followed by Yw. Ate, walked over outside school awhile, then went back class thereafter.
Maths Ut after school. One word to describe, Cui. Urgh! It's fucking difficult and I don't even understand a single shit, mother f. Ended Ut, and JJ had a tiff with Yt that faggot. Faci talked about how to resolve about it and so on. We complained everything to him! And also suggested to bring him for councelling session, lol. -.- It was already having a downpour, qas deciding if we should walk, or cab. Came to a conclusion, walk. Walked down with JJ friends too, and reached Woodlands Mrt. Played Bangbang with them for awhile, then boarded the train with Sa to Yewtee.
Reached Yewtee with Sa, walked over to Stadium. Meeting started around 6.45pm, all the way till 10plus. Omg, we actually had a meeting? Haha. Cabbed home after that and reached home at about 11.30pm. Bathed, ate pratas and Cake (Aunty's bday cake), com.
Ps: Everyone's gonna buy the I love Cheerleading Tee! ._____.
Tags reply,
Psb: Samsung Omnia. Ohwell, I'm not pretty.
Gerv: Haha, yes! Isit nicer? Hm, of course we should meetup with w34q :D
Amanda: Nevermind luh, is a promise! Haha.
Zuen: Hello sis, seldom see you tagging my blog. How's holidays?
^^: Prettier? Haha, isit. Thanks for the compliment. I got it from Red.
Weishen: Welcome. My songs? Yeah.
Munling: Of course, small kiddos with no brains. Suck their ass man.
Chiewya: Is just a bitch. Haha! She's a dog for goodness sake!
Passerby: Hm, can't really rmb what are they. I'll list those that I can rmb: The valentines, Green Day, If your heart's not in it, Hey soul sister, Replay, Love me, Two is better than one. Can't rmb already.
Passerbyebye: Yeah, orelse it'll gonna be damn fucking bored la dey.
One last thing,
DO THE QUESTIONAIRE I'VE CREATED FROM NUFFNANG AND CLICK ON MY AD, TYVM IN ADVANCE PEOPLE!!!! :D

