Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, November 30, 2009

Insert here.


Hello! I'm back home like 30 minutes ago. Marketing Faci didn't come today, he went for Reservice. So a new relieve Faci came, he look so not like a Gym Instructor given his figure, but he say he's one o.- After presenting, went home early with Sa. Took a train home as usual. Homed, Rj, Change, bus down to Tampines to meet CousinA (: Went to walk around, bought a new Red Casing for my Phone. I didn't buy the Hp cover I usually had, changed to a more high-class one, Haha! Kidding. Headed off to Swensens for dinner. Supposingly, wna go on a diet, but my plan seems to fail so terribly that I ate bake rice. However, I only manage to get half of my portion eatened, lol. So it wasn't that bad afterall? Laugh. Went to get Sa's stuff after receiving her text, searched high and low for it. Now then I know stores like Watson don't sell, noob. Wanted to get a new top/dress for Coach's wedding tmr. Therefore headed to Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, and more. Wanted to get a top from Topshop, however no more sizes already, left with some weird sizes. Find clothings till I was pretty annoyed, because I couldn't find a suitable one /: Decided to go home to dig some new clothes out instead. Walke around till 8plus and decided to bus home while CousinA train home. Think she'll be reaching home by now with my calculation of an hour plus? Well, just 3 hours plus I spent 40bucks. Total spend 50bucks today, -.- Wth! Alright, I'm going msn now, bye.


Your fan: Hello there, thankyou so much for the compliment.
Amanda: I bet you miss me alot, hahah!
Reader: Thankyou very much, you too alright. Takecare.
Zhenzhen: Alright then. Takecare of yourself my daughter and better enjoy your holiday before it ends!
--: Sure sure, thanks alot uh.
Gaoxiang: Can, ask me in class alright.
Amanda: Welcome!
-: Hi there, I bought it at Cotton On.
Amanda: Yes, let's get some beers on Friday.
Psb: River Island. Quite long ago already, there's more nicer ones.
Unknown: Ya, rp. I take train to school what.
Rebecca: Lol, I did blog them down. Search for previous post.