
Hello people. I'm blogging!
Friday
Skipped half day of school, met Sa and Jy around 8am at Amk station. Buse down to Cbmac for breakfast, walked over to Jy house after eating. Met Jy's 2 Sisters and Mum, walked over to Amk mrt again. Trained down to Cck Mrt, took the shuttle bus to his Army Camp. Coincidentally saw Boonkiat there too! Walked around the place for hours, and the enlistees had their Oathes and so on, and parted with Jy, had refreshments afterthat. Took the last shuttle bus back to Cck Mrt, and trained to school. Had Marketing Ut, cui like damn jialat. (I only hope to pass) Orchard with Mum and Aunt E after school. Went Raulph Lauren first and got Dad another Tee. And, Gucci got sales! But limited items only, I don't like. Wna buy the Silver wallet, but the person says the colour will fade off a little due to the weather in Asia, and sometimes my hand will sweat, so c-m-i. Suddenly thought of my bag, so asked if my bag is ready for collection. Saw Lionel working there :D He checked it for me, and said I have to wait for a month, wtf. I miss my bag freaking much, I didn't use for more than 5 fingers of count ): Thereafter, went Forever 21 Zara etc, couldn't find something nice and attractive. Walked till around 10 and trained home with Mum.
Today
Woke up at 6plus in the morning, met Sa at Amk station and trained down to Cck. Waited for Riz and co to arive, then went Mac for breakfast. Thereafter, bused down to Cck CC for the Cheerleading Workshop. Haha! It's damn fun and I seriously learnt alot today though we only had half squad attend it, therefore limited bases and so on. Rp Rexaz also went for it, as well as Gusto, and Tp's squad and so on. Lol, ended workshop at 6pm. Bused down to Cck Mrt with Sa, went Lot 1 to shop around, and had our dinner at Pastamania. Had lots of chats with her! (: It's been long time since we talked for an hour or more. Trained back home after that.
Sian, my nails are damn ugly, I'm gonna trim it now and paint it now. Tmr going Marina Bah-dk what with Religious kids and friends, bye!
Tags reply
Kengteng: Haha, thanks alottttttttttt. Seeyou around then :D
Sx: My aunt gave it to me, she got it from Hk for me I think?
Ps: Nope, I shifted house to somewhere near Buangkok Mrt already. (:
Ps: Nope, I shifted house to somewhere near Buangkok Mrt already. (:
Ernest: Thanks alot.
Jonathan: Why bored, go out la!
Huimin: God, sister is so sweet, insert heart for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Loveyou!
Ernest: Thanks for it, it's pretty fun and cool.
Shaolun: Hello, fine fine. What about you? Holidays already?
Felicia: Hi yo, Bad romance.
Reader: Thanks for the compliment. Met me? Lol, you saw me before?

