Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Amelia, Shuhui, Theresa.

I drove Dad's car yesterday, and it's illegal so what. Lol, just a few minutes of it though! Haha, was on our way home from dinner outside and everyone was in car. I was seated on the front seat, Dad approached me a question, asked me if I'm daring enough to give a try on driving the car now. Lmao, that's where it started! Ok, I swear the feeling is fucking scary and excited.... fucking tempted to drive a car now and owned it.

Today woke up at around 8plus, got prepared. Let house together with Mum and took a train together. Dropped off myself at Serangoon and continued my journey down to Amk to meet T. Had breakfast together at Mac, then took a bus down to Simei to fetch S from school. Went to her school's canteen to accompany her eat with her co. Cabbed down to Amk afterthat, wanted to head for Kbox, but the price is fucking ex due to Cny. So we gave it a miss, and rotted at Kpool awhile. Then walked over to hub and got ourselves some shoes, walked over to Sukusushi for dinner. Rotted there for 2 hours, then headed back to Hub. Block 700 next to slack, Kuanleng Yiliang and Tohshuhui came over to chitchat and left awhile later. Walked around Central trying to find our specs, then cabbed home afterthat.

Bloodyhell, I'm given this mission to teach sister because she has exams /: But as a reward, 150bucks from Mum! Hahahahaha, tahan............ Ohyeah, cousinA is staying over tmr. Meeting her after Organ to get some stuffs done for my sugar! :D >> Of course, my sugar is booking out tmr, and definitely I do miss him alot.

Ps: Can't make it for 4e3'08 3days2night chalet tmr, fucking disappointed. Hope my sisters and co will enjoy k.


Tags reply
Felicia's (PB): I put it in any places of the template. Prefably the super top.
Amanda: Haha. For memory mah, cannot uh! So selfish ah youuuuuuuuuuuu. (:
Xiaopea: Lol, your typing language like mine -.- Ok yeah.
Psby: Posted, haha.
Zhiyong: Always be humble mah, lmao!
Pris.lee: Thankyou uh. Yeah, see you around and I'm updating.
Passerby: Fret not to ask! Haha, Blue top and black Vneck oversize from M)phosis, Ranging from 30 to 50bucks. The set I wore, the black crop top and the grey bandage skirt both from Topshop, total for this set about 90bucks.
Anna: What the fuck? It's a fucking spoilage to my name. Mudafukah, so it's trying to say short people is wrong to be short! Fucking hell insulting me too -.- Why would I be insulting myself, true enough to trust that it's not me, thanks girl! :D Cheers, just ignores these cheetahs!!
Jr: Hello there, Rp did states rules of avoiding clothings that are too revealing, but it just doesn't apply. Lol, everyone still wear shorts and sleeveless including slippers to school. (Including me) Haha, what course are you given?

Photos for the day:

No comments: