Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, February 22, 2010

Love isn't that painful,

Mum and Dad is watching 2012 now, Haha. They're so hooked to the screen! And so do I, to my computer :D Ok, Mum called me around 12pm in the noon while I'm still snooring so hardly. Woke up and prepared, rushed down to her shop to bring the Videocam there. True enough, there's Lion Dance coming to her shop. It's Dad's friend's. Well, Dad did dropped by too! I'll upload the video to Fb if possible. Homed afterthat around 8pm.


Yesterday was supposed to meet Bf but in the end didn't. Sh called me up, and decided to meet her around 6plus. Prepared after teaching Sis her Chinese, trained down to Amk. 344 for awhile, then trained down to Bishan. Initially wanted Swensens for dinner, but it was packed like a sardineball. Therefore, dinner was at Haagen-daz for Icecream! Dinner was so sumptous that day with my Pepper, and we both feel the pinch in our pocket but sweet in our mouth. Overall was not a bad decision though! Walked around, then back to Amk. Spin rounds at Amkhub, then walked over to Central to deposit my money. Block 700 next to slack, just nice police came to screen that area. Lol, and an old couple was quarrelling that attracts attention from the police. In the end quarrel till the old woman fainted -.- Whatever. Chilled, then cabbed home together afterthat! Got home, and Dad told me that we're going over to Grandma's place for awhile. It was already 11plus, headed to Grandma's place, cause we got to 'bai ti gong'. Aunts and Uncles have already arrived, Haha. Whole thing ended around 2am! Homed, and slept like a pig.


Sammie: Uhm, I got it from Cotton On.
Zhiyong: Lol. So what else could I say? Haha!
Huimin: Thankyou darling, loveyou my sister.
Passer-by: Yeah.
Amanda: Welcome my sweet cousin. Ohgod, don't jealous lah. Cause I still love you alot, :D
Shona: Thanks lady.
Hello: Hello there, during secondary times I usually hang out around Amk and Jurong area. Amk I went Mos Burger, block downstairs. Jurong I went Jurongpoint mac, jurongeast/jurong library.
Jesslyn: Sure babe, no problem!
Xiaopea: Haha, sort of. Thanks girl, will last long!
JR: Don't be courteous! Hm, ok. See you around in Rp, though Idk who're you. :D
Carmen: Hello. Well, I googled it and edited it yeah. Thanks for compliment!
Anna: Haha, guess you're feeling better after listening to my craps. Hehe, ignore k.
Zoelyn: Tantan! Ok, catch up with me soon.

No comments: