Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Virus Attack,

Haven't been blogging as much as I've used to. And it's pathetically 1 week, probably 3 posts now? Haha, bet I've been losing much of my readers already cause my blog is half dead. Well, everyday is so boring, and busy with school life.


Sher sis called me up today and was told to head down to Coffeeshop to meet Chance and Gab. Hehe, prepared in like half an hour and met her at Bishan, trained down to Woodlands to meet Gab. Walked over to Coffeeshop to meet Chance. Had breakfast today <: Walked back to school for lesson with Sher afterthat. Already don't feel good ytd night, and my fever came back soon after. Decided to partial, 2nd break went to have lunch with Sher, Chance, Gab and Gary. Cabbed home myself afterthat! Yup, and I slept till 7pm......

Ok, I spent 2hours doing this to my wall ytd night and I'll share it with you guys:



No comments: