Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Saturday, May 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!

Had Datacoms Ut1 yesterday, and I seriously hope I'll pass it, hehe. Walked over to mrt with Shermaine sis, Sa and Gary. Baby and Jy booking out, so me and Sa went over to Keathong Camp to fetch them. If I were to go alone, I wouldn't know how to go. Ok, 4 cabbed back to Amk thereafter, Baby's house next. That idiot is fucking funny, bath halfway came out two times say heard me calling him and screaming him respectively. Lol, scare me lah he! Stood outside the toilet till he bath finish, haha. Down to Prata House to meet Sa and Jy next as they wanted to eat. Back to Baby's house again, went back home around 1am.

Sister is celebrating her 7th Birthday today @Function Room. Ok, hope she'll enjoy her celebration later. I've alr lend a camera from CousinA for photo spam, hehe! (:

No comments: