Gotten 2 days mc cause I somehow sprained my ankle while sleeping. Off to Amk next to meet CousinA at Amk Avenue 10 there. She went to trim, dye and did treatment to her hair! Took a train down from Amk to Orchard. Fareast somehow, then Wisma. CousinA got me Famous Amos. (Insertloves) Thanks babe, I Love You! Outside Ion to slack next, and we rotted for 3 hours there. Had many craps with her, but still.. I enjoyed every bits of it. She can really read my mind, sometimes I wonder if any love ones do? But seriously, she does! Trained home from there afterthat.
(Photos taken today and yesterday)
















Baby, I say:
If you love me like you've told me, please be careful with my heart.
You can take it, just don't break it, or my world will fall apart.
I'll be careful with yours too.
No comments:
Post a Comment