Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gradually, you'll understand.

After school on friday Amk-ed with Shermaine, went to get our shoes! Hehe, so happy now. Thereafter, rotted at Block 700 thr as we started camwhoring while Sher sis accompany me to wait for Baby to be able to book out. Around 7plus trained down to Cck to meet Baby at bus interchange, he wanted to grab some food but I wasn't hungry, so trained back to Amk tgt with his friends. Alighted at Amk, walk back to his house. Accompanied him and Hsh afterthat.


Anyway, Sat was spent with my Family, and Grandma house next for dinner. CousinA started doing some manicures for Mum. My itchy hands got her to do a design for me too. But, it's all gone once I've reached home. Ohyah, and she did it for me like 2 hours?! Lol, I love it alot. Homed and I did a new design myself because the beads were all gone. ):

Ok, look at her's on top, perfect right?! (Jealous)


And, this is what she did for me! (:

Ok, managed to meet Baby this afternoon around 3plus, accompanied him till 6plus. Met Cousins at Amk Taxi Stand and cabbed back to my place. The rest of the relatives have already arrived for the Bbq, camwhored and swim with Cousins and etc. Cute luh they'll! Ok, they went back home around 8plus. Babes and Hunks, sad that school's reopening tmr right, HAHA. Adding on, my nails I did ytd night myself is all smashed cause I went to swim -.- It only lasted for a day and I can't snap a picture of it when it is perfect. /: I'll upload the photos for Bbq tmr k.

No comments: