Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, June 7, 2010

Huang Wei Jie!

1 week of holiday has passed, not yet done my PP and my Java codings has error. Sickening! -.- Lol. How I wish I can just snap my fingers and everything is done perfectly, fml. Really.. I'm left with 4 weekdays and 2 weekends to finish my assignment and PP. Urgh!


  • Sunday went to meet Baby around 12plus, accompanied him all the way. He supposed to book in, but his Sergeant called and say they only got to book in on Monday, happy like some mokeys only! Lmao. Dinner at 339 with Baby and friends. Back to Baby's house afterthat, and helped Baby with his Itouch's games. For no reasons, I couldn't sync the games from computer to Itouch and it's pissing me off. Anyway homed around 1am.

Today went Baby's house around 12pm, accompanied him while waiting for Sh and Wh to prepare. Walked over to Central to meet both, had desserts next. Ate till bloated like some penguins, then off to Kpool for pooling session. Pooled, Baby went there to meet his friends too! Hehe, left Amk and trained down to Paya Lebar, bused down to Parkway Parade specially for Wh to see her Bf. Like a jealous only lor, I miss my bf! Ok, had Ichiban Sushi. Rotted then bused back to Amk afterthat. 3 slept like idiots in bus, as we're damn exhausted. Walked around hub, then hsh.



Baby, we don't have to show/tell people how much we love each other. You know, I know, that's enough. I love you, Fabby. ♥

No comments: