Anyway, there's Flea in school today and it's pretty awesome to get myself with so many accessories with my Sher Babe. Coolios! Spent money like freeflows again of course. Java lesson was way boring today, kept blogshops and etc only, and I practically did nothing, seriously nothing.
Alvin cabbed over to School to fetch Sher, Yc and me over to SSDC for our FTT, and finally we're done with theories! (Passed) Alvin was the last to submit his answers and we 3 were already waiting outside for him. That guy even fake a sad that he failed, and I actually believed! Lol, of course he's fake and trying to act funny! I'mma happy girl now, looking forward to this tues for my first practical lesson. Trained home from Woodlands afterthat, and my phone went dead again, including my Itouch and I'm bored alone, wtf.
It's 12.06am now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY CHUA JING WEI! TOKTIKITOK PEOPLE LOVE YOU K! :D Hope your chalet tmr will be a success alright, enjoy ttmax.
Overdued photos:
The ballon flower nice? Haha, Yc made it for Ignite and he gave it to me! (Y)















No comments:
Post a Comment