Sunday. 12plus cabbed over to Baby's house. Slept for awhile, then he cooked speghetti for lunch (L) 3plus walked over to Central Mac together to meet Sh and Hh. Roamed around like some idiots cause we got nowhere to go. Intended to watch a movie, but it was way boring to watch movie all the time. Lol, grabbed some food and Raiders next! All the way till 7pm, bused down to Bugis for Seesha session. Had a hard time learning how to play Daidi and I feel so dumb. Well, I managed to learn something at the end of the day (: Walked over to Mrt around 10plus, Baby Sh and Hh send me home first, then they cabbed back to Amk from my place. Homed around 12+.
Monday. Don't intend to attend school at all. Baby's place in the morning. Rest till approx 12pm, then trained down to Lavender to make his Passport. Trained down to Bishan to get Mum's Bday cake from Swensens, walked around then trained back to Amk. Gotten my queue for Mc then A* for lunch. Saw Eric and Haru working there and we got lots of freebies! Hehe, thanks friend. And Eric claimed that he specially cooked for Baby and me. Thanks ah, it's nice of you (Y) Walked over to Hub after eating and Baby went to find his friend @ some shop. Then walked back to Polyclinic, rotted there for 20mins. Saw my Sher sister too! Back to Baby's house next. 8plus he booked in while I walked over to meet Sh and Wh @ Central. Pooled, then Wh went home. Walked over to Koi Cafe with Sh, then 344 thereafter. Slacked, cocked and cabbed home around 11+.
Tuesday. Finally I'm attending classes now. -.- I realised Java is gna due soon next Monday and I've not yet fucking started anything, Screw it seriously!
Edited:
Just now after school managed to head down to Bishan with Sher, Yoshinoya for dinner and walked around. We got ourselves some stuffs and it's really awesome, right Bitch? :D Hehe. Ohwell, I've got to partial tmr to get all the neccessary arrangements for Mum's Birthday surprise to be fruitful. My wednesday is always so pathetic, not forgetting my Mondays too. Hm, too many Mc and cmi alr. Think hard okay AH-MEEEEEEE-LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ): But anyway, as long as Mum's surprise gna be sweet for her, it's all worthwhile. I'll blog more about her Birthday surprise etc tmr. Ok, I'm gna go dye for Dad his hair alr! Bye.



































No comments:
Post a Comment