

Didn't attend school yesterday again. Can't wake up for school recently and I don't know why. Sleeping virus in me I guess? Ohwell. Gotten my MC with Sher during late morning, had our lunch at Macdonald's. Cm came over to meet up with us, and we walked over to Suki Sushi for his lunch. Walked around Central, then to Amk hub Basement for the new Local Icecreams and got treats from Cm! Hehe, it's kinda nice and I had the 'Teh Halia' or whatsoever it's called mixed with Marshmallow. Sher and Cm had Idk what Caramels with Gummybears, and Blueberry with Gummybears too. Left the sweet couple alone after awhile, and I went over to 344 to wait for Sh to prepare. Trained down to Town afterthat, walked around and got Baby his new Havaianas in blue with Silver plates, Coolios! Slacked outside Wisma next to wait for that idiot to meet me. Off to Ion's XinWang Cafe for dinner. Walked over to Lido's Macdonald's as Baby wna get his fries, haha. Chilled then walked back to Mrt, took a train together and SOMEONE FARTED AND IT'S DAMN SMELLY UNTIL EVERYONE WAS PRESSING/COVERING THEIR NOSE. That's ok, but Baby was so funny!!!! He immediately scold ABCDEFG and grumbled over there until we cannot stop laughing. Parted with him at Amk, while me and Sh went over to Kpool, and Baby went back to Camp. Pool-ed till 10pm and cabbed home together.
Currently in class now, Classmates say I look like a zombie today ): I'm going for Driving lesson later, and I look so disgusting now.


No comments:
Post a Comment