Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, August 26, 2010

BI-BI-BISHAN!

Rotted at home the whole day, hehe. 6plus met Sh at Bishan and let Sis tagged along! Walked around, got ourselves Bbt and bought some stuffs for Sis while waiting for tables at Pastamaniaz. Sort of full house, and our stomachs got to grumble for some time. Dined at Pastamania around 7.45pm and afterthat, back of J8 to slack and started camwhoring tgt.


Then, walked around and went 77th street. Sh and I got ourselves a wristband each, and Sis wanted to get one. So initially she got herself a design, and I don't know why as I was about to confirm the item, she told the guy,"I want same as my sister." Lol! Ok, so she got the same as me. Haha! Then walked around and trained home around 9plus.

Helped Mum to touchup with her Pedicure, then started camwhoring again using Mum's phone with Brother and Sis.

The only picture with 3 of us taken by Mummy.

Ok, Mummy and Dad are watching their own show each, Brother and Sis had slept already. I'm going to bed early today too. Cause tomorrow.............. Felicia is going to come over to my place for Swimming Session at 10am in the morning. Hopefully I can wake up on time! Furthermore, I'm gna spent the whole day with her and we'll both meeting Adele and co at Pasir Ris for dinner.
I'm looking forward, haha. Ohwell, I'm also texting with Baby now. He says he'll be booking out on Friday morning, Miss you Miss you!

Bye.

No comments: