
4.02am, I'm still awake though I've promised my Baby that I'll sleep early tonight. I just hope to give him another morning call before he sets off for his outfield. Yupz, it means he can't text me for consecutive 2 days. /: Still very active on Msn now with Sh, and I find our topic similar for days already. When can you and onced-him stop making us frustrated over this matter? Babe, I solved mine, hope yours is getting pretty back on track soon k! :B I'm gonna head down to Town later on with Sh and Wh during noon, I hope I don't eat alottttt cause I guess I need to be on a diet. So what I've swam for 2 hours, I've been munching on tidbits this afternoon and my diet plan therefore won't be working -.- Ok, I'm gna update you guys when I'm back at night. Keep reading!


No comments:
Post a Comment