Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I love you.

Yesterday I've skipped school again. Met up with Sh @ 344 around 12+, and we slacked our way through till 2+ and we decided to head down to Somerset. Lunched @ Superdog with Sh for the first time. Walked around and chilled outside, walked over to Cine next. Wanted Frolicks, but didn't have it in the end. Kpool-ed next for approx an hour, then walked over to Wisma to shop around. Trained back to Amk around 8pm. Blk 700 to slack, back to Central for Mcflurry first then trained back home afterthat :)

Attending school now, had Shujun Sister to accompany me to walk to school today! Thanks alottttt. I guess I'm really falling sick soon, I've got Car Practical later, god damnz. Baby's booking out today, and he said that he'll fetch me home afterthat. Will he? :D

No comments: