Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm yours.

Sighs, I'm now stuck with flu and it's getting real terrible. Is clarinase gna save me this time? I hope so.. Movie with Baby, Sh and Hh today:
Awesome movie and went to grab some fingerfood next. Walked over to Fountain to slack for awhile. Then home sweet home afterthat. Sian, I got school tmr. Goodluck for your Btt tmr Baby!!!!!

Here's some photos taken on Last Thurs with Sher in school:


Here's some of the photos taken when I went town on Friday with Sh and Wh:

Alright, some of the NDP's photos on Saturday, my phone's batt was running low, so couldn't take much pictures:

After NDP, trained back Amk with Sh, and Fountain to wait for Baby to come back. Slacked for awhile, then back to Baby's house and ate dinner with him. Homed around 12plus.

No comments: