Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CousinA!


Currently seating next to CousinA, owned a lappy each now. Hehe! Tmr, might be going out to Town with her, and I hope Dad transfer me my allowance tmr so I can get my Camera straight. Wahlaoz.. I fucking wants my Camera now. ): Vivo-ed with CousinA in the noon, went over to Insight to find Adele, and had my eyecheck. I've lost my perfect eyesight, my right eyes is 50degree with 25degree of xanguang, utterly disappointed loh. Walked around and decided to watch Love Cuts:
No doubt about crying, CousinA cried like someone just stabbed her heart. Lol, :D She's damn funny! Thereafter, movied till 3plus 4pm then went back to find Adele cause I left my ring there when I took it off to try the contact lenses. -.- I know I'm careless.. I admit, cause Baby always never fails to say I am! Bused back to Grandma hse afterthat, Religious at night then back to Grandma house for a stayover session.

I've replied formsprings alr, click nuffiezxc for me k. Thankyou!!!!

No comments: