Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The beginning.

Shopping is the best cure, and we've both managed to enjoy and love it today. I've understood. The medicine of life is to have several true faithful friends. Infact, I cannot imagine what my life would be without a best friend like you. You are the fuel that keeps me going :) In life we faced many ups and downs, we can't prevent anything that'd happened, my life is a house where my heart lives in with a door that will always be open for you. I do not want a friend who smiles when I smiled, who weeps when I weeped, for my shadow in the pool can do better than that. Pour everything to me, I'll be lending you my lil listening ear and console you, I'll try. Fret not, you are always welcome be it early in the morning or late at night. Baby, if you are a Chocolate you are always the sweetest, if you are a Teddybear you are always the most huggable, if you are a Star you are always the brightest. And since you are my Friend you are the greatest, alright? The morning is just a few moments away, go to sleep and when you wake up it'll be a brand new day. (L)

No comments: