Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happening.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I guess I'm letting you readers feel abit sulky, hehe. Ohwell, assignments and Uts piling up lately, and I didn't find anytime to blog, my apologies! Even if I've got some time, I'll be accompanying my lil baby when he has his block leave, rare chance you know. and I get to have him fetching me home almost everyday :) Envious?

Have lot'sa happenings these days, one memorable one, ADRIAN"S BIRTHDAY! Ok, a mini short celebration by me, Baby, Wh and Gerv. I'm glad he really enjoyed him bday, cause he proved it by sending me a msg that night with all the sincere thankfulness. K, here's the photos, you enjoy alright.

Had dined at Bishan's Manhatten fish market, and afterall, we had the crews to take a bday photo with him, with a mini cake, and bday song!













Headed out to chilllllll, then started dressing Adrian up as a BABY!!!! Haha, I swear it's ji hao xiao worz, laugh until I feel like crying with TWH!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. Everyone was helping out, and here's ADRIAN WITH HIS UNDERWEAR ^^

It didn't end here, he had to take pictures with 18 people in order to end his celebration!!! Yup, and he did it without 2nd thoughts, take until sibeh song siboh?!?!

Haha, he did it (Y) Slacked for awhile more and gossiped till 11plus, took train with Baby and Gerv while Wh and Adrian took train home too.

Adrian Wong Sai Kit! Hope you do enjoy your 18th Advance Birthday Celebration by us, sorry for making you look like a fucking clown but I can be honest, and please be honest with yourself, you DID enjoy ^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


And, I've just celebrated by 9th monthsary and I adore it to the max. Baby, thanks for tolerating my childish behaviour, my bad attitudes and irritating characters. I'm sorry for what'd we'd quarreled about, and I'm glad there's forgiveness between us. You may not be my first love, you may not be my first kiss, you may not be always there to stand but, you'll be the one who'd stay, I love you. "Life is short. So love without boundaries. Laugh without control. Live like it’s heaven on earth." This, HAPPINESS, is not a destination in which we've both arrived, it is our journey there.

No comments: