Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Php killed me.

Just finish the basics and limitations of my Phase 1's php coding, it's fucking hell massive and it nearly killed all my brain cells, I am so tired but ohwell lucky I finished it. -.- Like finally! I did what I can, so.....hackcare already. Lol, and I haven't been meeting my 2 lovelies for very long..... :( Need to meet them like next week! Ok, photos taken on Sunday when I went out with Mum, Dad, Sis and Bro will be uploaded if I have the time tmr in class k, meanwhile I already did all the uploading on Fb already :D My cramps are killing me lately, and I swear I almost died because of the pain. I cannot tahan siak! And, I even scolded my maid for not listening to me when I told her to take the knife to take out my womb. I know this is crazy, but I was damn pain at that moment I really needed that therapy. Haha, okay I was just being stupid. Goodnight, I need to sleep now, it's bloodyhell 1am.

No comments: