Last Wednesday.
Went to get MC with Cassandra at Amk, then Popeyes with her afterthat! Chitchatted throughout, and off to Wisma. Had my first taste of Sour Sally all thanks to her, my greentea flavour!
But seriously, I still prefer Frolicks loh! /: Walked around Taka afterthat, and off to meet John Cousin there, cause somebody working there, selling CNY Food ^^ Haha. Chillax etc, then trained down to Somerset with Cassandra. Walked the whole for Forever 21, wna get some nice tops but damn disappointed. Didn't get anything despite walking for the whole day to so many places. And, Coffee Bean next. Get to know this cute Babyboy, kept smiling and playing with us! :D Left approx around 5pm, left Town and train down to Cck to meet Baby, while Cassandra went seperate ways. 6plus managed to meet Baby cause somebody nights out! Caught the show, Shaolin. Damn damn nice show, and Idk cry how many times, till my bf got abit pissed with me cause I kept asking if my eyeliner smerge not :(
After movie, dinner with Baby at Mos Burger, had my favourite Corn Soup, and his friends came over to meet up with him, afterthat cabbed home while Baby went back to his camp with his friends.
Last Thursday.
Supposed to have 2 days Mc but I chose to take only one day cause I need my attendance for SAD module. Lol! K, after school met Gerv, then cabbed home to let down our stuffs, and trained down to meet Shuhui and Wenhui at Town around 6plus. Dinner-ed tgt, and chillz, walked around then chitchatted outside Taka for 2hours -.- Haha! Exciting topic righttttttttt ._. Waited 30minutes for a cab with Gerv, and a random Taxi driver picked us up while we're waiting to cross the road, heng dao mxm, else we got to queue for an hour plus! Hsh and KO.
Sis tried on the specs I got for myself:
Last Friday/Saturday.
Organ lesson at Clementi, then went to meet Baby at Cck, trained back to Amk together :) All the way till 10plus cabbed home and slept.
Woke up and went to meet Baby as early as 8plus, accompanied him and left home when he went for his Driving Practical. Homed for lunch, then drove to Grandma house. Was feeling bored, and Mum told me to go WCP to do my nails! So Mum accompanied me there. (Y) Found a shop, paid 100plus for my acrylic gel nails, and Dad for it cause he told me to use creditcard ^^ Shiok daooooo, thanks mum and dad!
The person help me do nails, poured me tea, gave me chocolate to munch on, massage for me. (Y)
Drove over to John cousin's house afterthat for early reunion dinner. Since very long I get to see all my uncles alr, and I was their hot topic for the conversations, cool or what? I'm the first niece of theirs, so partly that's why I'm so close to them since young. Drove Big Uncle back home around 1am and he was damn happy, hsh next. Like, finally he get to let me drive him home. Ever since primary school, he's the one who fetch me home all the time if Dad cmi to come over. That's how much he and the rest of the uncles love me. :D Can't believe all of them can rmb the moments I spent with them when I was a toddler and how much I meant to them <: Thanks all! Love youuuuuuuuuuuuu uncles (L)
Stayed home the whole day, menses cramp came on 2nd day. Sigh! :( Tong Si Wo liao! Didn't wna go out at all loh. Ok, so I managed to clear my wardrobe of clothes, Mum and Dad was damn shock I got so many new clothes to give away, damn sian. My wardrobe damn empty now, I need to fill up soon. Mum say: 'Fill it slowly hor, don't spent money like water.' Haha! Lol. I need to sell off all my new clothes soon. Hehe, selling post will be up with Shuhui and Wenhui darlings after CNY.










No comments:
Post a Comment