Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crazy in loveeeeeee.

Beware: A VERY LONG POST FULL OF PHOTOS! :)

Sunday got to meet Babyboy straight once he booked out, and my dear boy cooked Chasobaaaaa for me this time round (L) Baby is such'a sweet lil thing! Ok, so accompanied him to Hub to get his chips etc, and back home to rest. Around 6plus hungry again, so he went down to eat at 347 -.- Haha, he always complains that he's hungry! Lol. Started camwhoring when we're back to his house, and he booked in around 9.30pm /: Here's the epic dao-lai-bu-ji photos we took:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Went to school for attendance on Tuesday, and I ciao during 1st meeting, straight down to Amkhub to meet my honeymoon pretty girl, @bitesizedsh! And had Mac for lunch, ok satisfied my cravings, then Singpost to collect her sister's parcel, stood there for damn long! Thereafter, bus 133 down to Bugis! :) Practically camwhored to and fro the bus journey, and home sweet home for dinner afterthat cause Dad finally came back home after his trip to China. :)
Some of the photos:
PS: The clothes I'm wearing is the top I had from OHSUMMER.SG ^^
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


And, I'll do a selling post on my clothes too, stay tuned! :D Meanwhile, do click over at: SHUHUI'S SELLING POST :D

No comments: