Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, January 17, 2011

Great 19th Birthday for me and Baby!

Firstly, I'm currently in school having OS, and I'm doing my work for the whole morning. Haha, ohwell I'm gna blog about the happenings on my Birthday :)

Friday. Woke up around 9plus, started preparing and all, cabbed down to meet Twh to collect the receipt for the Chalet and Baby's present, then down to Amk to meet Adrian around 1pm, went to collect the cake Baby bought for me, bought drinks etc, and trimmed my eyebrow afterthat. :) Cab uncle came over to fetch us from Hub, over to East Coast Chalet to take the key, dropped Adrian off and cabbed back to Amk to meet Baby! (Adrian had to rot alone at the chalet himself) Baby almost ruined my surprise I made for him, because he took halfday- off, made me rush everything like hell! Hehe.
Approx 5pm trained down to Vivo for Marche. First time trying, massive! I like, hehe. Gna ask Baby to bring me there again :D:D:D:D:D

Then rotted at Vivo all the way. Bluffed Baby that we're catching a 11pm show at Orchard, so we have to rot at Vivo for awhile, managed to catch some Firework Display too.

Queue-ed for cab for approx 30minutes, made Baby blindfold himself in the cab, told him I got a surprise for him and ask him not to worry, cause there'll be only me and him. So he actually believed when everyone was like camping at the chalet already. ^^ Made him alighted the cab and walked over to the Chalet.

Once reached the chalet, he had to walk the soapy floor with balloons, then burst all the balloons to find the key to the chalet door. Ok, that boy kept complaining here and there! Haha. Everyone was already inside the chalet, waiting for my Baby to open the door! So everyone was singing Happy Birthday Song and my Baby was like giving me "Wtf? Why are my friends here?" that kind of look. :D And I managed to smash a tray of whippedcream on his face, HAHAHAHAHA! And he made that to me too -.- Worst still, I brought extra clothes for him yet not for me. :( Lucky Sh and Wh bought me a top, and we wore the same top together after bathing!
I was damn touched by the photo album, and it reminded me of the past.
Baby K.O too early, like 12plus? Haha. Long story. Bro and co also came to drop by! Thanks alotttt. Anyway, thanks to Gerv the game master, Nigell for coming, Adrian for accompanying me to many places before hand and stay there alone, Sh& Hh and Wh&Wm for coming and the gifts etc, Baby's friends and their liqours, Sh and wh babies, I LOVE THE PHOTO ALBUM! (Y) Drank too much and I wasn't drunk but they said I am. Lol!
a
Breakfast the next morning, then back to Baby's house. Slept till 5pm, PlazaSing for movie, watched THE FIGHTER. Boring 2hours ++ show, till wo yao si diao niaoooooo. Train back to Baby's house afterthat, tried cooking Chasoba for him, :):):):):) Slept till next morning, and homed around 4pm. Drove to Hougang. Dinnered with Mum Dad Sis and Cousin!

No comments: