
Time Check: 4.20am.
For Idk what reasons, I couldn't get to sleep after reach home around 3plus, and lied on bed for 10 minutes, decided to go to my lappy to upload photos etc. Boring. Exams over, like a happy like a G6! Haha. But recently I got so used to waking up early in the morning like automatically, and I sleep very late at night. Y'know, my eyebags are getting heavier.. Ohwell, here's the recent things I've done/go.







Sunday - Cabbed over to Baby's house for awhile. 1plus met Cassandra at Baby's house downstairs and walked over to Amk Hub, fairprice to get BBQ stuffs! Swear I don't really like grocery shopping? Hehe. Met Corrine at Taxi Stand, and Baby drove over to pick the 3 of us up, and over to my place for BBQ :D Jinghui, Walton, Bell, Shujun, Gervais, Nigell, Haojie, Adeline came awhile later to join us 3.

























Sis came down to Kpo and swim also, didn't regret bringing her down to entertain all of them lo :) Bro and friends came down too! Everyone went home, Baby booked in. Around 12plus, left with Corrine, Cassandra, Walton, Jinghui, Adeline and me! Didn't know what to do, so chilled/slacked/played games all the way till 3am -.- Super crazy and mad: 'What's in The Quartz stays within The Quartz'. Anyway, the photos uploaded here is only from my cammy, shall upload Part 2 soon when I take the photos from Adeline k!








Time for bed now, it's already 5am. Goodnight everyone! Perhaps meeting Shuhui tmr :D Anything formspring me, click nuffiezxc for me too alright, thanks everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment