Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I love cucumber!

Kovan then Nex with Mum and Sis approx around early noon. All the way to Nex cause Sis wna have her Sogurt. Like really, it's so fucking addictive till we have to go all the way there for it. Ohwell. Shopped around, and bought some Meiji chocolates home, Meiji is still my favourite. But definitely not able to compare to Royce, still the best of my favourite. :) Thereafter, around 4pm trained down to Amk to meet Shuhui and Trisha while Mum and Sis headed home. Sat at 344 to chitchat, like a very long since I stepped into 344 already, 7plus headed over Amkhub to meet Kohyc, and had Suki Sushi for dinner!
After dinner, back to Amk hub to get some light snacks/drinks. Accompanied Kohyc to wait for his Dad to pick him up. Thereafter walked over to 344 playground again to slack with Shuhui. Hehe! Started camwhoring when we've got nothing elses to do.
Ok, so here's the update. I'm gna be sleeping very late again, it's 4am and I'm still blogging, haha fml. Anyway, thanks for the support to @enchantiste, rmb to also support @beaucrebox ok! Click on nuffnangs ad for me ah ^^ Goodnight.

No comments: