Friday. Had a family steamboat dinner @ Novena Restaurant after my organ, and home sweet home next. Baby drove all the way down to my house area around 11plus with Szehow and met me after he booked out. Supper somewhere opposite my house, talk cocked/chilled/slacked etc, home he sent me home all the way to my door step, haha. ^^
Saturday. I cabbed over to meet him at his crib in the morning. Breakfast @ 347 together. Afterthat he drove me all the way down to RP to pay my bro's enrollment fee. And drove me back to Amk to meet Sh, Mac for her lunch. Then went for some shopping spree! Fucking happy with the items I got for myself, but I still think it's a lil not enough? Lol. We were both expecting moreeeeeee, not much pretty clothes this season :( Bused back to Amk, over to Baby's crib again. Approx 8plus, went over to Vivo City with Baby, Sh and Hh, had our dinner then caught GNOMEO & JULIET. The cartoon characters are cute, but the story plot....I was looking forward to more. Haha! Baby drove me home when the movie ended.
Sunday. Religious first in the morning, then hsh around 3plus, bathed prepare etc. Baby came over to fetch me then off to Hougang Mall. Dined @ Ljs and drove back to Amk. Baby's crib next. 8plus drove his brother back to camp, and we both headed down to Tampines' Giant for some food/etc. Drove back to Amk next. Baby had his supper cooked by his Mum, and we started camwhoring. :) 11plus he drove me home.
We quarrel like there's no tomorrow, yet we love like there's no limitation. That's one thing I like about you, never give up till the last breathe. "When you truly care for someone, you don’t look for faults. You don’t look for answers. You don’t look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes. You accept the faults and you overlook excuses. The measure of love is when you love without measure. There are rare chances that you’ll meet the person you love and who loves you in return. So once you have it, don’t ever let go because the chance might never come your way again". I love you darling, so much.


No comments:
Post a Comment