Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, May 19, 2011

What a joke.

Getting real lazy to blog these days. This is my first day of school for the week. Have been skipping schools already, this is real bad! Attended wedding dinner with Baby and his family members for his cousin's wedding. First time attending Christian's wedding, like a cool cus they said 'I do' when the ye shu ask them, hahahaha. And, they exchanged their wedding ring. So sweeeetttttttttttttttt~ Here's some of the photos taken, and more can be found on fb!













So I had my first time pushing a car on the road along Vivo City barefooted cause eventually I took out my wedges so I can accompany my boy pushing the spoilt car. Hehe! Here's him with the spoilt car, ^^
Cabbed down to Clementi after managing to reach back his place. Went over to Grandma house, drove Dad over to the airport around 9pm with Grandma while the rest met us there. Had a cup of Coffee thereafter when Dad checked in. Send grandma and cousins home, then hsh.

Some thing I will never forget in my life: I drove to school ytd cause my brother was late for class, had Baby to accompany me there. Decided to head down to Koufu for breakfast. And Cassandra came over too. Left Koufu and realised MY FUCKING AUTOMATED CAR KEY WAS LOST. Somebody stole my carkey, and Cassandra partialled to meet me. Ethan had to skip his 2nd meeting to drive 3 of us down to Amk for Baby to get his car, and Baby drove me home to get the spare key, while Gerv and Bro had to take turns to camp at the carpark to make sure my Dad's car aint driven away by the mother fucker. Zzzzz, I was fucking fedup and worried I swear, Dad handled me the car for 10 days, he assured me if this and that happen what should I do etc, but never will he get to realise that HIS DAUGHTER LOST HIS CAR KEY! Mum said I got to pay 500bucks myself to replace the fucking key, broke~

Apart from that, I get to spent everyday with Baby ever since Friday till now. Went Town together, hanging out any other places we can think of, had Sakae Sushi, Movies, Wendy's, Icecream at Ion and lots more!!!!! Baby even fell sick and this is so terrible -.- Awesome max I swear. However.............. now back to square one. So yes, Baby just booked in just now. And beforehand, he came all the way to RP with his friend to have a brunch w me and my friends. That's sweet isn't it? :D And I only managed to meet him for 10minutes, like wtfffffffffffffffffff. /: But anyway. See you on Saturday baby! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: