Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, May 25, 2009

Contented,


How I just wish you & him will stop contacting me .
I really had enough of nonsense from the start till now .
Hello yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo .
I'm in class now, just finish presentation :D
Took a group photo just now for our main page, HAHA .
Later got Enterprise UT, hope I'll be able to understand the questions -.-
Have not been attending Enterprise lesson for 3 consective lessons alr .
During breakout, we're simply pissed with a faggot, who simplys knew nothing about respect .
Yeah right, so what she has the bitchy looks with a goldfish eyes, & the eloquete of being woman-minded .
For goodness sake, she's totally off-set .
What a disgrace to herself for shouting at someone who practically did not mind her embarrassing acts infront of friends ?
Everyone hates her, only those lil minds love her .
Please .
Be more like a grown up, it doesn't even bother you, why be such a hindrance & squeeze your way through ?
Such a brat .
Perhaps try to understand the meaning of being 'mindful'.