Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cheer training,

Hello all (:
I'm in class now, BLOGGING -.-
Practically I didn't have time to blog for days .
Laughs, I did meet up with Dearest lately (:
Yesterday had cheer practice, damn lethargic now .
I had fingernails scratches on my leg & now then i realised it, faggot .
We cabbed back home together, reach home at 11pm & quickly went to check if I did submitted my RJ -.-
Yesterday didn't have UT test, and it felt like the best thing on earth .__.
Yeah right, Grades wasn't bad for module 5, HAHA .
(Gervais, I know you're jealous)
Cassandra is eating snacks now, I'm so hungry :/
Waiting for Andre to buy back food for me .
Ohyeah, the above picture is the one I took with Dingding on her bday !




Peiyun: relinked, takecare yo :D
Anna: LOL, yeah right . HAHA !
Samantha: Candypartner, already relinked . No worries man (:
Kuanleng: fine lorhs, not as fun as 4e3, that nuisance class who creates trouble, HAHA .
Chiewya: it's okay one la, thanks for tagging anyway . Takecare yo & thanks .
Amanda: sure sure, seeeeeyou tmr :D
Vivian: HAHA, relinked already la .
Minyi: laughs, yeah .
Weikang: yo kukuhead, cabotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Trecia: yeah, i've relinked already, takecare bongbong .









Don't bother to persuade me, it would be useless .
Maybe I'm too softhearted in expressing myself .
We're used to be love .
Seriously, love means nothing now .