Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Headache,


I don't know what have got into me yesterday, went to configure my handphone's memory .
Such'a dumb act caught me overworked yesterday night till wee night .
I have to recollect my contact lists again & again from different people .
Oh well, great job from dearest, ahsa & cousinA :D
They've helped me the most man !
But it's still far-fetched from the contacts I once had rotting in my phone :/

I'm at home since I've woked up, goddamn tired .
Heachaches caught me at 6am, so decided to skip school again .
I've been skipping school for consecutively 3 tuesday, such'a sad thing .
Facilator is missing me, that's what my classmate exclaimed .
She hasn't seen me for 3 lessons & getting worried .
Oh yeah, I'm worried for myself too !
Hopfully I can attend next tuesday's class ):
Guess my daily grades are turning out to be shitty, No more skipping of tuesday, I'm gonna make a note outta my mind .

Yes, curently, I'm still busy saving up contacts, it's gonna be killing my fingers sooner or later .
Cheer practice later, but couldn't attend, gotto rush my brains with knowledges .
UT tests is starting tomorrow, I'm realy going bonkers if I don't do something about it .
Rush rush rush, I'm really rushing for time .
Didn't have enough rests lately, & I'm definitely worn-off .
Staying at home today is really driving me crazy, rotting .
Can't step outta house, nags are hurting my ears if I do so .

Well well, I'm trying to be a good girl from now on, & attend lessons everyday .
That's my aim, don't pressurize me by pin-pointing alright, HAHA !

I need to get back to track now, gonna attempt on ppt slides done by facilator .
Back to attending school tmr (: