Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, May 18, 2009

School girl goes to school on a school day (:

hello everyone :D
I'm currently in school blogging .
went to meet Dearest today in the morning at mac, & told her my stories .
She's still as lovable as ever, laughs !
She accompanied me to wait for Adrian to arrive, though her friends are waiting for her .
THAT'S SISTERS MAN, HAHA .
I've been so irritated recently, & I supposed I didn't regret anything .
It's okay, there'll be sunshines again soon !
Hated school today, didn't have the motivation to study, & yet, sa wasn't here too .
Lucky got supervisor pei me go back amk ltr (:
Need to rush down to Kovan afterwards to meet CousinA .
HAHA, love her to the maxest man !

Shall blog when I'm home again tonight :D