
Right, met dearest after school today.
Ohyeah, it's the 2nd post of the day (:
School ended, and Adrian came over to my classroom to help me fix my com!
Hell luh, was having msn joined conversation with Weikang, Adrian & Sean.
It happened that we found out that we inter-linked & knew each other, LOL.
That stupid Weikang tricked me & sent me a audio thing that continues to repeat 'fuckyou'.
& it just keep continueing non-stop!
& yeah, he has UT, so his msn went offline & same goes for other two.
Wanted them to help me with it, & tell me the code for letting it continue to pronounce 'fuckyou'.
However, those 3 mischevious musketeers gave a damn about me, woahlaoooooo.
Don't wanna tell me how to stop saying that word 'fuckyou' upteen times!
Classmates keep laughing when I unmute it -.-
No matter you delete the file or not, shutdown & restarting your com, it still remains there.
Well, I was damn pissed off.
Com fixed, called Sa to come over to find me instead.
Then Adrian went for his idk what talk, while me & Sa trained back to Amk.
Went back Amk to meet Dearest, while Sa met bf.
Saw Anthony while walking to hub from mrt, & saw Andy in hub.
Dearest & I headed to basement to packup our dinner, both had Meesiam.
Then went to block 700 there, get a seat & settled down.
Well, the wind was damn big over there, & we couldn't had our meal properly, wth.
Finally we got our meal eatened after 1/2 hour? HAHA.
Then, headed to kpool to find Adrian & co.
Went exit room to chill & all, chatted.
Dearest & Adrian went back to pool, while I sat there.
Then around 8plus, Adrian left, while me & Dearest headed to hub to get our shoes!
Haha, I bought a new sandals yo.
Then we both headed to mrt, trained back together as Dearest heading to Hougang.
Haha, she alighted & next was I, homed around 9pm.
Lethargic & I haven't started on my RJ & Evaluation, down on it now!
Toodles :B
Yvonne: You're the Yvonne who's my Primary 2 classmate? HAHA, linked.
Zhenzhen: Yeah! But I guessed it doesn't concern mine! :/
Passerby: Hm, I took circle line to school & home. But I don't stay circle line. Haha, whatever it is, thanks for tag :D
Everythings, not the same.
There's always something new, & I might found that something.
There's always something new, & I might found that something.

