

Attended school 's as usual.
Well, today's lesson was Enterprise, & facil wasn't here today.
Lessons were fine, sa & I had waffer for our first break, & it's OreoWaffer, simply tempting.
Likewise, had Grass jelly too!
Yeah right, there were rumours regarding H1N1 case, but it's not confirm yet.
Had sick feeling & feel dizzy, also feel like puking all of a sudden.
But was fine thereafter.
2nd break, me & sa didn't eat.
Therefore, we headed to lawn there to slack & camwhored :B
Haha, stayed there till 12.30pm, & returned back to class.
Ended lesson then Adrian came over to W3 to meet up with me & sa.
Met Yichao at W1, then trained back together.
Went Amk mrt to wait for Adrian to put his bag back home.
Then he accompanied me to trained back to Buangkok, then he went Hougang.
Home sweet home!
Kelvin & Annabelle came over for awhile to talk with dad regarding our house's defects' touchup.
Then chitchatted with them, it's been awhile that I've haven't seened them already.
They stay put for 3 hours, then home around 9pm.
Now I'm doing my RJ & had fever, including blushing from my cheeks.
Right, Mum is abit pissed off as Dad kept letting people come over to our house to look at our house's design concepts!
Woahlaoooo, all copycats please, I don't know measure what fuck la them.
Furthermore, bring their designer up to our house to tell them what to follow.
Shit, had copycats man, sucks, bullshits! FAGGOTS.
Nights.
Peiyun: :B Takecare!
Adrian: Is woman la, aiyo Prawnner-dumb :D
Ms.passer: Seriously, I didn't take notice, HAHA.
Adrian: Lol, don't jealous I'm a fisher-girl okay ._.
Yvonne: Yeah, I remembered you!

