


Well, second post of the day! ( my 300th post)
Had cheer training earlier on, trained down together to Yew Tee with Adrian & Sa.
Chitchatted along the way about clubbing & so on, blabla.
Reached there late, but it doesn't matters.
Today coach has came back, & we pleasant him with our stunts, HAHA. (self-praising)
On the verge of screaming when doing Star!
Because it's damn tough, real tough tough tough tough man, sighs.
Training was alright, & because of Star, I've got several hits & injuries.
Firstly, got a knock'on my leg & got blueblack, size of a coin, from Nadia's forehead.
Followed by, a tough smack from Kaidi's head onto my stomach.(Goddamn pain)
Lastly, 2 hits in a row, on my head from Kaidi's head, & my chin, consecutively!
Reason wise, he was directly below me, & I'm above him & Ayu.
I couldn't hold my weight much longer, agreeing to be so weak today, for Star.
Did something funny with Ayu while counting our routine.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (starting from the count of 5 onwards you go left hand, right hand, & making a triangle with your both hands above your head)
Yeah, try it! ( If you did try, you're so dumb looking now)
Right, look at the mirror while doing, you'll start laughing frantically at yourself.
Don't get it, then forget it.
Training ended around 9plus, with the effort of conditioning!
Conditioning seriously sucks & it's using up all my energy, ):
Had my food afterthat, then decided to head home.
Accompanied Sa to wait for cab, she cabbed home as she wasn't feeling well.
To Sa: Get well soon though!
Afterthat quickly caught up with Jy & co, then walked over to Mrt.
While walking, kept psycho-ing LJY with Romeo & Juliets shit.
Until he damn damn regret & remorseful, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
To LJY: Think about what I'm implying alright.
Parted with Joseph & co, as we're boarding different train.
Trained back with D, JY, Adrian, Nadia.
Chatted about routine & all.
D & Nadia dropped down, while JY, Adrian & I continued our journey.
They dropped down at Amk, while I continue my journey back home, :D
Of course, homed by 11.30pm & ate my supper again!
I'll go bonkers if I grow fat like a pig :/ (roll eyes)
Camwhored with Bro & Sis just now, it's so damn hilarious.
Sharing them all now, & it took me some time to upload as there's some connection problem.
That's why I combined them all, for easier uploading & loading of my pages.
Goodnight people, Toodles.
Sim: Hm, my playlist got some error, as it couldn't play the songs fully. Will get it done & post my link specially for you! Be patient alright.
Xiaorene: Sure sure, I'll relink you & tag you back of course.
Naceya: Oh god my sweet lovely sis! Miss you muchy too sis. Wonder how're you getting on with life. I'm fine though, definitely enjoying my 1 week of holiday, but being recked down by Elearning :(
Jonathan: Thanks brother, you too! Don't get sick alright. Fyi, I just gotten wellll, so I've some pills on stand-by, HAHA!
Peanut Butter: Oh hello, passerby or a daily reader? C: Anyway, thanks for tagging! Don't worry, I won't force you to reveal if you don't wish to, cause I got what you are trying to explain, laugh! Not being untruth, just I agree with you that my past years posts seemed so funny as I'm not a daily blogger. You can say, a monthly blogger who blogs once or twice a month, definitely not 10 fingers -.- Lol, & of course more mature, if not I'll be a laughing stock for being that childish being 'cheena-ism' at the age of 17 :B
Peanut: Thanks honey! You're so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet I swear. Will tag & read your blog if I'm free too ._.
Star: Oh god, that's the trend of very long ago! Well, if you really wna have it, it's called spike. Some people called it as tweetybird hairstyle. Hm, just go to any salon & say I wna have spike hair? (; Think they will get it done for you at a nick of time [:

