Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, June 29, 2009

Ever since,



Well, yesterday spent a whole day at religious.
Got some class thingy, parents went ton attend, & I've to look after the children.
So damn pissed man, they're so mischevious.
CousinA took over my job, HAHA.
I went to look after a sleeping baby instead (:
Everything ended around 6pm, we had dinner too.
Packed home, & quickly get bath & prepare.
Went out around 7.30pm to meet Felicia Sis, she met me at Mrt.
Trained down to Cp together.
Walked around, had starbucks too!
Then went to shop around.
Paid 1/2 for her top, she love it.
Thereafter, continue our shopping.
Camwhored too!
Then, headed to 77th street & saw a fuckingfuckingfucking damn nice hat!
The hat has a letter A engraved on it, it's unisex.
Pondered if I should buy for quite long.
In the end, didn't. LOL
Shall find a day to get hold of it! :D
Felicia Sis has to return school tomorrow, so we left that place around 9plus.
Trained back to my place.
Passed her stuffs & walked her to traffic light, while she continue her journey home.
Exhausted, home & watched tv.
Bed at 1am.


Doing Elearning now, so bored.
& that Dicktard is seiously sot already, HAHA!
Wait till you're a professional hairstylist first :B


Cheer practice later, happyhappy.
Back to Elearning, lost words to blog, toodles.


Peanut: Haha, my tagboard also dying soon!
Zhenzhen: Study hard honey, love.
Huimin: Thanks sis, loveyou too la, alotalotalotalot.
Supervisor: Thankyou yeah! Enjoy your schooling days, seeyou in school on thurs (:



Now I know the reasons for what it is,
I hope you'll takecare there.
The affirnity has ended between us both.
I seriously miss you, goodbye.