Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Boring,

Look people look, that me in year 2008.
Shit sia!
Hello, Byebye! :D
I'm having first break now, HAHA.
Boring.
Didn't really feel like attending school today, because I wasn't feeling well last night.
Ate medicine & slept around 11plus, early right?
Well, there's training today, so I have to attend school & go straight from here.
Orelse, Mum wouldn't allow me to leave house when I'm sick!
Definitely, I'm much better already.


Training later, have to finish up my RJ and Evaluation before going for training later.
As predicted time home, is 11.30pm -.-
Likewise, it's not Serangoon North anymore, & I'm taking train.
Cab? Nonononono, saving money now!
Toodles, loveloveloveloveyou.


It's always a hinge, I'm always pondering..
Nevertheless, it will never change, thought it appears to be.
I sounded and acted like a retard, as I'm always being like this.


Yvonne: Ohyeah, I will link you up, don't worry la.
Adrian: Asshole-prawner! Haha.
Xiaolyn: Hello, my blogsong is a playlist varieties of songs. Well, here's the link to my playlist, you can find them there! Anyway, I've already changed my songs too. http://www.playlist.com/playlist/16107383563
Zhenzhen: Seriously no extended holiday? -.-