Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well, yesterday wasn't home early so didn't have time to blog.
I went over to Orchard with Mummy & Eunice Aunt before going to their workplace.
Seriously, I was damn astonished when mummy nodded her head, & insist to get me one of the Alphabet G.
HAHA, I don't wish to tell what have I gotten hold of, it's abit snobbish to say so.
Only close friends knew what it was.
Thanks mummy, am happy!
Went to Ikea when mummy's work ended, dad came to fetch us tgt with sis & bro.
Wasn't so nice to shop though, wasn't interested in furnitures.
Home around 10plus 11pm.
Told dad to order pizza & it arrived just on time when we reached home.
Ohyeah, I'm shifting house already, don't bother to ask me where am I shifting to.
But I'll definitely gonna miss my current roof ):


Had bowling session today at Yuanching road area (superbowl) with the Saf Warriors footballers & all.
Was late tgt with sa & bf, coincidentally saw Adi's friend.
So we trained down tgt.
Dropped at Riverside Station, then took bus there.
Saw Jieyong & his friend at mrt, laughs.
It's a so-called bonding session, seemed quite fun though!
I had my ball rolling into the 'lonkang' quite a number of times, HAHA.
Seriously I had so much fun playing today.
Had buffet for lunch, quite appetizing.
Then, prize-giving sessions & then everything ended.
Shuttlebus fetched us back to Woodlands for our training.
Coach wasn't around today, so we're independent.
Training ended early, around 8plus as everyone was exhausted for the whole day event.
Fell down during warm-up game because of sa's bf ):
HAHA, but he didn't meant it.
Perhaps carrying two trucks at a time wasn't as easy as it seemed to be!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Didn't have conditioning today too!
Ate my dinner, then trained back to Amk.
Sa & bf dropped down at Yishun station as Sa wasn't feeling well.
So Adrian & I ctn-ed our journey back to Amk.
Adrian accompanied me to wait for bus 25, then bus home alone.
Match on Friday, hopefully I'll be able to make it man!
Goodnight hunnies (:


Peanut: Welcome sweety, takecare.
Angelena: The what chiobu, using my name to tag you, is not me.
Shermane: You text me can? Think you got my number rights. Uh, try meet up awhile or something. Yeah, love you too.
Amanda: Oh hun, you're so welcome yeah! Oh, I wna see your friend's blog, the one who called me a AL.
Allicia: Of course la, even I'm not there, I will still know it, laughs.
Cheryl: Thanks alot, HAHA. Do text me for payment asap yeah.


You're both lousy fellows, Be mindful, Don't literate to others.